Service & Support
Jamison is dedicated to delivering prompt and courteous service to all of our customers. That is why we stock most repair parts in our multi-million dollar inventory and can ship stocked parts the same day if the order is received before noon. This is just one more way that Jamison delivers.
Jamolite II® Swing Door
Doors offer the sleek, efficient, rugged design that is sometimes a major consideration when selecting the perfect door. The molded plastic door provides a clean and modern appearance, with white color as the standard and optional colors available,
- FRP panel construction has a minimum cooler R value of 32 at 20oF for 4 inch doors per ASTM C-518
- Sweep-type sill gasket along the floor prevents thermal infiltration
- Kick plates are optional for added protection
- Cam lift hinges allow the door to rise while opening, reducing sill wiper gasket wear and eliminating the need for a sloped floor
- The stainless steel-clad casing frame provides attractive installation and easy maintenance
- 5-year limited warranty
The heavy duty version of the allready reliable Jamolite II™. With its added kickplates, additional hinges, and heavy duty fastener, it is a formidable door.
Cooler Door Specifications:Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Jamolite® II Cooler Door. Door panel to consist of two pans bonded together with polyester resin. Each pan to have an outer layer of polyester plastic with white pigment, balance of pan to consist of glass fibre reinforced polyester plastic. Door panel to have sufficient blocking for hardware attachment.
Door panel to be filled with 4" of non-CFC polyurethane insulation with an R value of 28 at 40° F. Insulation to adhere to the inner and outer pans to achieve maximum unit rigidity.
Casing frame metal clad on all exposed surfaces with #24 gauge stainless steel.
Gasket at sides and head of door lip to be grease resistant synthetic skin with resilient sponge core, sill gasket to be sweep type.
Hardware to consist of chrome plated safety release fastener (permits door to be opened from inside even though padlocked on front) and bright anodite finish cam lift hinges.
Freezer Door SpecificationsFreezer door specifications to be same as cooler door except for these substitutions and additions:
Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Jamolite® II Freezer Door.
Casing frame metal clad on all exposed surfaces with #24 gauge stainless steel. Metal cladding shall be applied with all seems soldered and penetrating bolts sealed.
Provide heater cables in the sides and head of the frame and the bottom of the door at gasket contact areas. Heating cable to be assembled, ready for connection to 120 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase AC line.
- When cold room temperature is below -20° F. Or temperature difference is more than 90° F., contact factory.
- If freezer door must be mounted in freezer room, please contact factory for recommendations.