Service & Support
Jamison is dedicated to delivering prompt and courteous service to all of our customers. That is why we stock most repair parts in our multi-million dollar inventory and can ship stocked parts the same day if the order is received before noon. This is just one more way that Jamison delivers.
Mark IV™ Single Leaf Horizontal Sliding Manually Operated Door
- Diamond-Trac® Roller System: This patented system elicits rave reviews from industry experts and customers. It permits a smooth, quiet gliding action unrivaled in any door of its type. Its superior sealing ability is due to its down-and-in motion that pushes the door tightly against the gasketed casing and floor.
- Extruded aluminum door frame: Provides strength superior to wood.
- Versatile: Designed to handle applications up to a 100F delta T, and available with many options.
- Standard panels: White, stucco-embossed #26 gauge galvanized steel, front and back.
- Gaskets: Tear resistant adjustable frame gaskets.
- Flexibility: Closer positioning of doorways also provides critical floor and wall space savings.
- Easy Installation: With track and angles preassembled on our casings, installation is quick and easy.
- 5-year limited warranty
Constructed of Fiberglass for use in harsh environments such as food processing. Contact factory for more information
|Bi-Parting Power Fiberglass||Single Manual Fiberglass||Single Manual Fiberglass Track Door|
Cooler Door SpecificationsSupply where indicated on plans Jamison Mark IV® Manual Single Leaf Horizontal Sliding Cooler Door, with Diamond-Trac® System*.Door leaf to have aluminum extruded structure and to be metal clad with #26 gauge white pre-painted stucco embossed steel front and back.Frame (casings and header) to be constructed of aircraft quality aluminum extrusions with white painted finish.
Door leaf to be filled with 4" of Jamifoam non-CFC polyurethane insulation with an R value of 28 at 40°F. Frame to be insulated with polystyrene inserts.Adjustable gasket at sides and head of frame to be polyester reinforced; sill gasket on door to be sweep type.
Hardware to have protective coating against corrosion.
Freezer Door Specifications
Freezer door specifications to be same as cooler door except for these substitutions and additions:Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Mark IV® Manual Single Leaf Horizontal Sliding Freezer Door with Diamond-Trac® System*.
Provide Frostop heater cables in top, sides, and bottom of door. Complete device to be assembled, ready for connection to 120 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase AC line.
- Freezer Door is designed for installation in warm room with temperatures above +33°F. If door must be mounted in rooms with temperatures of +32°F. and below, contact factory.
- When cold room temperature is below -20°F. and /or the relative humidity is greater than 80% on the warm side, Frostop heater cables should be added to the frame/gasket assembly.
- If the cold room temperature is below -40°F., or if the temperature difference exceeds 90°F., contact factory.