Service & Support
Jamison is dedicated to delivering prompt and courteous service to all of our customers. That is why we stock most repair parts in our multi-million dollar inventory and can ship stocked parts the same day if the order is received before noon. This is just one more way that Jamison delivers.
MOD3 Bi-directional units are available for space-saving in-between doorways. One reader can power four antennas, with two sets of antennas each reading in opposite directions. A Bidirectional unit is made by bolting the Antenna Mount Kit onto the back of the Reader Cabinet using four bolts. The unit footprint is 24" x 28" wide including covers.
- Plug and Play: Easy integration of the latest back-end systems, all wiring, connectors, and cabling is in place
- Multiple Configurations available for dock doors, personnel and interior doors, aisle positions, and conveyors
- Customization available
- Flexible Antenna Positioning with Easy-Mount® Antenna Brackets
- Easily Removable Reader Plate
- Assembles in 30 minutes
- Forklift-Resistant: Rugged, powder-coated steel construction for high-traffic warehouses, forklift-resistant
- Available in variety of colors
- Installation available
Jamison MOD3 Reader Cabinets®
MOD3 Reader Cabinets include two Easy Mount® antenna brackets, reader plate, power outlets, cableways, white ABS Radome cover, and reader power supply bracket. Basic unit comes with openings for ¾" EMT conduit connectors, Ethernet connector and 10 ft. power cord cable.
MOD3 Antenna Cabinet®
Antenna Cabinet includes Easy Mount® brackets, cableways, and leg support stands. Holes are provided (and capped) for pulling cables at various locations or when using additional equipment such as light stacks and motion sensors. Brand and model numbers of antennas being used must be provided at time of order.
* Standard Construction 18-gauge steel; piping 10-gauge rolled-steel
* Optional Construction & Finishes Available in Powder-Coated Steel & Stainless Steel
* Pallet Reading Height (Standard MOD3 Portal) Up to 96" or double-pallet stack, depending on equipment
* Power Standard 115 VAC, 60Hz
* Standard LAN Ethernet Port, RJ45 Connector; 802.11 optional
* Bracket System Patent-pending Easy Mount®, Laser-cut Guides for Azimuth and Pitch
* Cableways included
* Covers ABS Bubble Radome