Service & Support
Jamison is dedicated to delivering prompt and courteous service to all of our customers. That is why we stock most repair parts in our multi-million dollar inventory and can ship stocked parts the same day if the order is received before noon. This is just one more way that Jamison delivers.
STC 59 Horizontal Sliding Power Operated Door
STC and ASTM E-90 tested all steel horizontal sliding doors with fire-resistant core of barrier materials and energy absorbent acoustical insulation.
- Door leaf and headers are of an all steel construction
- Acoustical air seals in 3 sides of frame and door bottom (*Air supply by others)
- Power operation with emergency manual hand crank
- Available sizes: 12' x 16' up to 30' x 50'
- Electric Sensitivity Edge
- Custom designs available upon request
All steel construction panels have a fire resistant core of barrier materials and energy absorbent acoustical insulation.
Headers are made with heavy structural steel channel, which are pre-straightened and assembled to a diagonal tolerance of +/- 1/16".
Door is equipped with custom Jamison hardware for precision operation and durability.
Door is equipped with a power latching system that drives the leaf against the gaskets to achieve a tight seal and optimize the doors acoustical performance. A separate 120 volt power supply is needed.
Standard finish is primed only, but custom sheeting and finishes are available upon request.