Full-time opening for an Auto-Fab Operator (CNC Fabrication). Candidate will be required to operate the Trumpf Laser/Punch, the Trumpf Trubend 3170 and the Cidan K25-40 folder.
Skills required include the following:
- Experience operating and editing programs for CNC equipment
- Fabrication experience
- Ability to interpret sheet metal drawings
- Ability to read measuring devices, Calipers, Verniers and Protractors
- Basic Math Skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, division, fractions, and decimals)
- PC Experience
- Familiar with Windows operating system
- Ability and willingness to perform required operator maintenance
This position requires the ability to attend approximately 4 days of training at the Trumpf campus in Farmington Connecticut - dates to be determined (if needed). Training for Trubend press brake and the Cidan will be completed at Jamison Door Company.
Benefits include competitive wage, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and vacation.
If interested, please submit resume to email@example.com.