A conditioned air vestibule that uses a push-to-open versus a motorized opening.
- Reduces defrost cycles by 50 to 75%
- Prevents extreme temperature fluctuations
- Dramatically reduces maintenance costs
- Eliminates ice on the product
- Removes slip hazard
- Decreases clean up labor
- Typical return on investment less than 1.5 years
The Model PCAV® is an air vestibule for freezers that dramatically reduces moisture infiltration into walk-in freezers, while reducing temperature loss when the door is left open. The Air Door also eliminates ice problems, resulting in less evaporator maintenance and general ice cleanup, all providing a quick return on investment.