Jamison's most popular door offers unique designs, features and benefits that keep it in high demand throughout the industry.
Our standard door panels and face frames are woodless.
- Diamond-Trac® Roller System: This patented system elicits rave reviews from industry experts and customers. It permits a smooth, quiet gliding action unrivaled in any door of its type. Its superior sealing ability is due to its down-and-in motion that pushes the door tightly against the gasketed casing and floor.
- Extruded aluminum door frame: Provides strength superior to wood.
- Versatile: Designed to handle applications up to a 100F delta T, and available with many options.
- Standard panels: White, stucco-embossed #26 gauge galvanized steel, front and back.
- Gaskets: Tear resistant adjustable frame gaskets.
- 5-year limited warranty
Constructed of Fiberglass for use in harsh environments such as food processing. Contact factory for more information
|Bi-Parting Power Fiberglass||Single Manual Fiberglass||Single Manual Fiberglass Track Door|
Cooler Door Specifications:Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Mark IV® Manual Bi-Parting Horizontal Sliding Cooler Door, with Diamond-Trac® System*.Door leaves to have aluminum extruded structure and to be metal clad with #26 gauge white pre-painted stucco embossed steel front and back. Frame (casings and header) to be constructed of aircraft quality aluminum extrusions with white painted finish.Door leaves to be filled with 4" of Jamifoam non-CFC polyurethane insulation with an R value of 28 at 40°F. Frame to be insulated withpolystyrene inserts.Adjustable gasket at sides and head of frame and centering meeting edges to be polyester reinforced; door leaves to have sweep type sill gasket. Hardware to have protective coating against corrosion.
Freezer Door Specifications:Freezer door specifications to be same as cooler door except for these substitutions and additions:Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Mark IV® Manual Bi-Parting Horizontal Sliding Freezer Door with Diamond-Trac® System*.Provide Frostop heater cables in top, sides, lead edges and bottom of door. Complete device to be assembled, ready for connection to 120 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase AC line.Special Notes:
- Freezer Door is designed for installation in warm room with temperatures plus 33°F. and above. If door must be mounted in rooms with temperatures of +32°F. and below, contact factory.
- When cold room temperature is below -20°F. and /or the relative humidity is greater than 80% on the warm side, Frostop heater cables should be added to the frame/gasket assembly.
- If the cold room temperature is below -40°F., or if the temperature difference exceeds 90°F., contact factory.