A favorite of industry experts, Jamison’s Vertical Sliders are extremely versatile with design configurations for virtually any application.
Easy Installation: With track and angles preassembled on our casings, installation is quick and easy.
Flexibility: Closer positioning of doorways also provides critical floor and wall space savings
Design Excellence: These doors are equipped with a unique "down-and-in" joggle track system that assumes friction-free operation until the last few inches of travel in the closing cycle. Additionally, our vertical and overhead doors employ an automatic locking top latch and counter-balance system for secure, finger-tip operation.
Versatile: Designed to handle up to a 100F Delta T.
- Door is filled with 4” Jamison foamed-in-place non-CFC polyurethane insulation, with a minimum R value of 32 at 20F for 4 inch doors per ASTM C-518
- Extruded aluminum structure provides superior strength.
- Standard panels are white, stucco-embossed #26 gauge galvanized steel, front and back.
- Adjustable gaskets at sides and head of frame are polyester reinforced.
- Hardware and track have protective coating to prevent corrosion.
- Available as power-operated or manually-operated.
- 5-year limited warranty