STC and ASTM E-90 tested all steel vertical sliding doors with fire-resistant core of barrier materials and energy absorbent acoustical insulation.
- Door leaf and headers are of an all steel construction
- Acoustical compression gasket
- Available sizes: 4' x 7' up to 12' x 15' or 15' x 12'
- Power operation
- Electric Sensitivity Edge
- Custom designs available upon request
All steel construction panels have a fire resistant core of barrier materials and energy absorbent acoustical insulation.
Frames are made with heavy structural steel channel, which are pre-straightened and assembled to a diagonal tolerance of +/- 1/16".
Door is equipped with custom Jamison hardware for precision operation and durability.
Door is equipped with a power latching system that drives the leaf against the gaskets to achieve a tight seal and optimize the doors acoustical performance. A separate 120 volt power supply is needed.
Standard finish is primed only, but custom sheeting and finishes are available upon request.