Jamison Door Service & Installation School
Jamison Door Company teaches everything you need to know about installing various types of industrial doors.
From our new location in Waynesboro, PA, Jamison offers valuable, detailed instructions in servicing and installing Jamison doors for contractors, service providers and end users. We invite you to join an existing class, or we can work with you to create specialized instruction in any related topic.
Our standard ‘hands on’ curriculum includes:
- Troubleshooting both mechanical and electrical
- Installation of a Mark IV power biparting freezer door
- Installation of a HCR model AC recirculatory air door
- Installation of a Jamison BMP rollup door
- Control panels
- Power units
- Understanding how HCR units work
- How to maximize energy efficiency of HCR units
- Preventive maintenance
Register for a class in Waynesboro, PA
If you would like to register for a class in Waynesboro, PA, please contact Bob Gause, the Service and Installation School Coordinator.
240-313-7929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-demand video learning
Jamison is also pleased to provide on-demand video and collateral learning tools for installation, set-up, and service of HCR air door equipment. The training curriculum totals about two hours of video plus instruction manuals for download and review.
- Introduction to HCR – Technical Animation
- Remove All Obstacles – The Movie
- Download the HCR Catalog and Product Sheets
- HCR 101: Installation of AC and 3CAV Models
- HCR 102: Start-up of AC and 3CAV Equipment
- HCR Advanced/Specialized Topics:
- Inspections & Adjustments
- Air Door Overview – How it Works
- General Inspection
- Discharge Nozzle Check
- Discharge Nozzle Adjustment
- Coil Cleanout
- VFD Controller
- Air Velocity Check
- Air Velocity Adjustment
- Belt Tension Check HCR Model AC and 3CAV
- Adjusting Thermostats & Airflow Dampers
Register here for access to the video courses.