Below are our available positions and their responsibilities/requirements:
Sales Support Coordinator
- Main point of contact for customers and outside sales reps from initial point of intake through shipment of order
- Handle customer inquiries regarding quoting, pricing, orders, and shipment status
- Coordinate with finance, engineering, traffic, etc., when required. Responsible for following order(s) through the various departments to ensure order is completed on time.
- Organizing, maintaining, and storing order communications
- Experience developing/establishing:
- Cost standards
- Total cost of business processes
- Experience analyzing:
- Bills of Materials
- Manufacturing job processes and time to perform them
- Ability to recommend changes to company processes and policies to reduce costs and maximize profits
- Other general accounting duties as required/necessary
- Vocational and technical training or previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical assembly and components
- Ability to read and build from drawings
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic math skills
- The ability to use a variety of hand and power tools in an assembly or production environment
Fiberglass Tech (Jamotuf)
- Proficient with basic math and able to read a tape measure accurately
- Ability to understand and demonstrate basic job procedures that have been established for each work area.
- Operate machinery with a strong sense of responsibility to avoid equipment damage and downtime.
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency.
- Highly productive and self-motivated, positive attitude, dependable and trustworthy
- Ensure products are conforming to requirements and specifications.