Jamison’s most popular door offers unique designs, features and benefits that keep it in high demand throughout the industry.
Our standard door panels and face frames are woodless.
Available in FiberglassConstructed of Fiberglass for use in harsh environments such as food processing. Contact factory for more information.
Bi-Parting Power Fiberglass
Single Manual Fiberglass Track Door
Single Manual Fiberglass
Cooler Door Specifications:
Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Mark IV® Manual Bi-Parting Horizontal Sliding Cooler Door, with Diamond-Trac® System*.
Door leaves to have aluminum extruded structure and to be metal clad with #26 gauge white pre-painted stucco embossed steel front and back. Frame (casings and header) to be constructed of aircraft quality aluminum extrusions with white painted finish.
Door leaves to be filled with 4″ of Jamifoam non-CFC polyurethane insulation with an R value of 28 at 40°F. Frame to be insulated with polystyrene inserts.
Adjustable gasket at sides and head of frame and centering meeting edges to be polyester reinforced; door leaves to have sweep type sill gasket. Hardware to have protective coating against corrosion.
Freezer Door Specifications:
Freezer door specifications to be same as cooler door except for these substitutions and additions:
Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Mark IV® Manual Bi-Parting Horizontal Sliding Freezer Door with Diamond-Trac® System*.
Provide Frostop heater cables in top, sides, lead edges and bottom of door. Complete device to be assembled, ready for connection to 120 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase AC line.
- Freezer Door is designed for installation in warm room with temperatures plus 33°F. and above. If door must be mounted in rooms with temperatures of +32°F. and below, contact factory.
- When cold room temperature is below -20°F. and /or the relative humidity is greater than 80% on the warm side, Frostop heater cables should be added to the frame/gasket assembly.
- If the cold room temperature is below -40°F., or if the temperature difference exceeds 90°F., contact factory.
Options & Accessories
- Metal cladding can be stainless steel, stucco aluminum, galvanized, or galvanized steel painted to meet specifications.
- If stainless steel construction, appropriate hardware components can be chrome plated and/or stainless steel.
- M.I.D. Requirements.
- Padlocking provisions on front or back of door with safety release on opposite side. (Specify which side with locking.)
- Safety release feature permits door hardware to be released, thus minimizing possibility of personnel being locked in room.
- 6″ of insulation for freezer door (R value 42).
- Swinging wicket door.
- View windows: (contact factory for specific recommendations.) 12″ x 14″ sealed glass unit.
- Cooler Door – 2 layer 1″ thick.
- Freezer Door – 3 layer, 1′ thick with heat.
- Inside trim.
- Mirror image frame.