Mark IV® Food Pro® Stainless Steel Cooler and Freezer Door
Jamison’s most popular door offers unique designs, features and benefits that keep it in high demand throughout the industry.
Our standard door panels and face frames are woodless.
- NEMA 4X control panel
- Stainless Steel Strafing bar
- Stainless Steel Sensitive edge retainer
- Stainless Steel Leading and trailing edge wedge
- Gasket assembly With Stainless Steel Retainer
- Powder-coated front and rear door pulls
- Stainless Steel Idler assembly
- Stainless Steel Carrier
- Stainless Steel Stay Roller Hardware
- Stainless Steel Hanger bracket
- Stainless Steel Track assembly and ramp
- Stainless Steel Chain lock assembly
- Stainless Steel Chain
- Stainless Steel Trolley Wheels
- Powertron® Operator: The most popular power operator in the history of cold storage. Tested trouble-free through more than 2 million opening/closing cycles
- Flexibility: Closer positioning of doorways also provides critical floor and wall space savings.
- Extruded aluminum door frame: Provides strength superior to wood.
- Diamond-Trac® Roller System: This patented system elicits rave reviews from industry experts and customers. It permits a smooth, quiet gliding action unrivaled in any door of its type. Its superior sealing ability is due to its down-and-in motion that pushes the door tightly against the gasketed casing and floor.
- Easy Installation: With track and angles preassembled on our casings, installation is quick and easy.
- Versatile: Designed to handle applications up to a 100F Delta T, with many options available.
- Standard panels: White, stucco-embossed #26 gauge galvanized steel, front and back.
- Gaskets: Tear resistant adjustable frame gaskets.
- 5-year limited warranty
Architectural Data Sheet(s)
Cooler Door Specifications:
Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Mark IV® Food Pro 2000® Power Operated Bi-Parting Horizontal Sliding Cooler Door, with Diamond Trac® System* and PowerTron® Operator.
Door leaves to have aluminum extruded structure and to be metal clad with #24 stainless steel front and back. Frame (casings and header) to be constructed of aircraft quality aluminum extrusions and clad with #24 gauge stainless steel.
Door leaves to be filled with 4″ of Jamifoam non-CFC polyurethane insulation with an R value of 28 at 40°F. Frame to be insulated with polystyrene inserts.
Door leaves to be equipped with low profile pneumatic reversing edge, effective full height and full travel of door. Upon contact, door in closing cycle is instantly reversed to open position.
Adjustable gasket at sides and head of frame and reversing edges cover gasket to be polyester reinforced; door leaves to have sweep type sill gasket.
Hardware to have protective coating against corrosion. Stainless steel components include track rail, carrier, idler, stay roller, hanger bracket and chain lock.
Door power to be 208, 240 or 480 volt AC, 60 Hertz, three phase. (ARCHITECT TO SPECIFY VOLTAGE.) PowerTron® power operator to have all gear drive, and all power controls to be fully enclosed in NEMA 4X stainless steel control boxes. Visible signal light to show when motor is running. Automatic opening to be provided with two remote control, springcushioned, low voltage pull switches. Complete door assembly to be ready for connection to power. (ARCHITECT TO DESIGNATE RESPONSIBILITY FOR FIELD WIRING.)
Freezer Door Specifications:
Freezer door specifications to be same as cooler door except for these substitutions and additions:
Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Mark IV® Food Pro 2000® Power Operated Bi-Parting Horizontal Sliding Freezer Door with Diamond-Trac® System* and PowerTron® Operator.
Insulation R value is 32 at 40°F.
Provide Frostop heater cables in top, sides, lead edges and bottom of door. Complete device to be assembled, ready for connection to 120 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase AC line.
- Freezer Door is designed for installation in warmroom with temperatures plus 33°F. and above. If door must be mounted in rooms with temperatures of +32°F. and below, contact factory.
- When cold room temperature is below -10°F. and/or the relative humidity is greater than 80% on the warm side, Frostop heater cables should be added to the frame/gasket assembly.
- If the cold room temperature is below -40°F., or if the temperature difference exceeds 90°F., contact factory.