ThermicRoll Standard Headroom
The ThermicRoll door is a counterweighted door, no springs, with a patented CNC machine system to create track grooves replacing other complex steel track systems and requires no lubrication.
Insulated panels have high thermal-acoustic insulation, but can also be offered in both acrylic clear view or perforated for ventilation.
- Up to 60″ per second
- Light curtain standard. Emergency open feature.
- Springless counterweight system warranted up to 1,000,000 cycles.
- Bearingless connection between panels and polyethylene tracks.
- Panels can be replaced without complete door dismantle.
- 3 different panel types to choose from.
Architectural Data Sheet(s)
ThermicRoll Sales Sheet
Ambient and Cooler Door Specifications:
Supply where indicated on plans Jamison HPD ThermicRoll coiling door for all temperatures, from ambient to cooler.
Standard curtain is pre-painted aluminum in standard RAL colors. The coil wrap is patented, in high density polyethylene PE HD 500.
Standard UL approved control panel to be a painted steel enclosure with window allowing vision of internal LED readout. Control panel uses a proprietary circuit board with inverter 380 V and with microprocessor.
The motor is an asynchronous inverter duty motor with brake. The incremental encoder mounted is attached to the end of the drum shaft.
A light curtain is installed on the inside of the side guides and detects the presence of a pedestrian or vehicle, with 22 rays activated up to a height of 8 feet (depending on the size).
A manual crank release (counterweight) is standard for an emergency opening.
Power to be 208, 230, or 480 volt AC, 60 Hertz, 3 phase. Circuit breakers to be provided by other: Consult factory for amperage. Complete door assembly to be ready for connection with power. (Architect to designate responsibility for field wiring).
- Large standard headroom.
- Door panels can be supplied as either insulated, ventilated, or clear acrylic window panels.
- Pull cords.
- Push button.
- Motion detector.
- Floor loop.
- Radio control.
- Prox sensor in lieu of push button on control panel.