STC 55 Horizontal Sliding Door
STC rating is factory estimated. All steel horizontal sliding doors are tested with fire-resistant core of barrier materials and energy absorbent acoustical insulation.
- Door leaf and headers are of an all steel construction
- Acoustical compression gasket
- Manual or Power operation
- Consult factory for available sizes regarding manual or power operation
- Electric Sensitivity Edge on power operated doors
- Custom designs available upon request
Architectural Data Sheet(s)
All steel construction panels have a fire resistant core of barrier materials and energy absorbent acoustical insulation.
Headers are made with heavy structural steel channel, which are pre-straightened and assembled to a diagonal tolerance of +/- 1/16″.
Door is equipped with custom Jamison hardware for precision operation and durability.
Door is equipped with a power latching system that drives the leaf against the gaskets to achieve a tight seal and optimize the doors acoustical performance. A separate 120 volt power supply is needed.
Standard finish is primed only, but custom sheeting and finishes are available upon request.