STC 59 Horizontal Sliding Power Operated Door
STC and ASTM E-90 tested all steel horizontal sliding doors with fire-resistant core of barrier materials and energy absorbent acoustical insulation.
- Door leaf and headers are of an all steel construction
- Acoustical air seals in 3 sides of frame and door bottom (*Air supply by others)
- Power operation with emergency manual hand crank
- Available sizes: 12′ x 16′ up to 30′ x 50′
- Electric Sensitivity Edge
- Custom designs available upon request
Architectural Data Sheet(s)
All steel construction panels have a fire resistant core of barrier materials and energy absorbent acoustical insulation.
Headers are made with heavy structural steel channel, which are pre-straightened and assembled to a diagonal tolerance of +/- 1/16″.
Door is equipped with custom Jamison hardware for precision operation and durability.
Door is equipped with a power latching system that drives the leaf against the gaskets to achieve a tight seal and optimize the doors acoustical performance. A separate 120 volt power supply is needed.
Standard finish is primed only, but custom sheeting and finishes are available upon request.