The optimal solution for large openings. This door is designed for continual use, can be installed inside or outside of buildings, and has a simple modular design making for a fast and easy installation.
The strong belted opening system and self-supporting structure (up to 22’6″) ensures maximum functionality even for large dimensions and high wind loads.
The door design consists of a U-shaped column section finished with a rubber seal on each side to protect the curtain when operating.
- Maximum Sizes 20′ x 20′
- Opening Speed Up to 40″ / second
- Closing Speed Up to 40″ / second
- Door Operation Gravity driven
- Wind Class EN 124424 118″ x 118″ class 4
- i>197″ x 197″ class 3
- i>315″ x 315″ class 2
- Side Frame Galvanized steel standard
- Covers Galvanized steel motor cover
- Control panel Galvanized steel painted RAL 7035, control card with motor starter
- Door Curtain Reinforced 35 oz PVC with weighted bottom edge. For colors, see the approval drawing.
- Motor(s) IP 54, 2 HP 208, 230, 460VAC 3PH 60Hz
- Limit Positioning Mechanical switch
- Safety Edge Wireless
The control board is supplied by a 415v supply and the operation is designed for continuous use.
The curtain has horizontal bars fitted into pockets welded to the curtain to give up to a class 4 wind load, ideal for the more exposed locations. The curtain is raised and lowered by lifting belts and gathered at the top.
Options & Accessories
- Side frames, header, covers can be Stainless steel.
- Control panel available in Stainless Nema 4x.
- Control wiring prewired to control panel.
- Wall attachment fastenings.
- Activation devices.
- View windows.