The strong belted opening system and self-supporting structure (up to 22’6″) ensures maximum functionality even for large dimensions and high wind loads.
The door design consists of a U-shaped column section finished with a rubber seal on each side to protect the curtain when operating.
- Up to 40″ per second opening speed
- Photo eyes with other safety features available
- Simple design with few moving parts
- Modular self-supporting frame and pre-wired control panel to motor
- Quick lead times
- Proven reliable design
Maximum Sizes 20′ x 20′
Opening Speed Up to 40″ / second
Closing Speed Up to 40″ / second
Door Operation Gravity driven
Wind Class EN 124424 118″ x 118″ class 4
197″ x 197″ class 3
315″ x 315″ class 2
Side Frame Galvanized steel standard
Covers Galvanized steel motor cover
Control panel Galvanized steel painted RAL 7035, control card with motor
Door Curtain Reinforced 35 oz PVC with weighted bottom edge. For colors,
see the approval drawing.
Motor(s) IP 54, 2 HP 208, 230, 460VAC 3PH 60Hz
Limit Positioning Mechanical switch
Safety Edge Wireless
The curtain has horizontal bars fitted into pockets welded to the curtain to give up to a class 4 wind load, ideal for
the more exposed locations. The curtain is raised and lowered by lifting belts and gathered at the top.
- Side frames, header, covers can be Stainless steel.
- Control panel available in Stainless Nema 4x.
- Control wiring prewired to control panel.
- Wall attachment fastenings.
- Activation devices.
- View windows.