Manually operated UL 3 hour rated single leaf horizontal sliding cooler and freezer fire doors.
Power operation can be added and comes with a letter of compliance since the door has only been tested as manual.
- Three hour UL fire rated for manual door
- Single horizontal slide
- Cooler or freezer
- Power door available (without label)
- Tested in Accordance with UL 10B, ASTM E-152, and NFPA-80
- Door Closer Mechanism with Fusible Links
Architectural Data Sheet(s)
Power Door Installation Instructions
Cooler Door Specifications:
Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Firetemp Manually Operated Single Leaf Horizontal Sliding Cooler Fire Door. Door Leaf to be metal clad with #20 gauge galvanized steel front and back. Internal structure of door to be steel channel.
Door to be filled with 4″ Jamison specially formulated fire resistant insulation with an R value of 17 at 40° F.
Gaskets at sides and head to be adjustable copolymer material, sill gasket on door to be sweep type.
Hardware and track to have protective coating against corrosion.
Door to be equipped with fusible link counterweighted closing mechanism.
Freezer Door Specifications:
Freezer door specifications to be same as cooler door except for these substitutions and additions:
Supply where indicated on plans Jamison Firetemp Manually Operated Single Leaf Horizontal Sliding Freezer Door.
Metal cladding on warm side of door to be applied with all seams and all bolt holes sealed.
Provide heater cables in top, sides, and bottom of door. Complete device to be assembled, ready for connection to 120 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase AC line.
- Firetemp Freezer door is designed to be installed with the front of the door in rooms with temperatures +33°F and above.
- Maximum cold room temperature on back of Firetemp Freezer Door is -20°F. (Note: Firetemp Door cannot be used if temperature is below -20°F.)
- Maximum temperature difference between warm side of wall and freezer is 60°F.
- Padlocking provisions on front or back of door with safety release on opposite side. (Specify which side with locking.) Safety release feature permits door hardware to be released, thus minimizing possibility of personnel being locked in room. (Option voids UL label.)
- Metal cladding can be stainless steel (type 430) or painted steel.
- M.I.D. Requirements
- Metal Kickplates
- Power Operation (Option voids UL label.)